julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Undeniable - Reece McKinley I wanted to like this a lot more than I did. One hot vampire is lovely, but two? together? Sign me up!

Unfortunately, I just had too many questions the whole time to be able to relax and enjoy the story.

I get that Regina was sire to both MC's. What I don't get is exactly what the relationship dynamics were among the three of them. They all live in the same house, but apparently not "together" because Liam and Jack are all awkward and uncomfortable about their mutual attraction. Jack mentions a few times that Liam and Regina were together when they found him, but then he also mentions cuddling with Regina and watching movies. So were they both her boyfriend, but not each others'?

And if so, why would Liam be okay with that if he was the one who first liked Jack enough to ask Regina to make Jack a part of them...

Interesting world, with the queen and the enforcers, and the weres and other stuff, I just wish I'd not been left with so many questions. It made the whole relationship feel unsatisfying.