julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
All Life is Yours to Miss - Saras_Girl,  smoochfestmod Saras_Girl's TURN is one of my favorite Drarry stories, so I had high hopes for this one.

And it was pleasant. But also rather predictable. And also somewhat frustrating that due to Harry's accident, there's virtually no interaction between them until like two-thirds through the story. And then even when they do interact, they're just both so very British and stoic.

I thought Stanley was adorable, and a fantastically clever idea. I also loved getting to see what Harry thought Stanley looked like, very cute.

Favorite Quotes:
He knows he's being unpleasant, but he's not sure how to stop, or indeed how else to be.

"He's obviously not in any great distress if the first thing he wants is one of your tall tales."
"My tales are perfectly proportioned," Draco says without looking away from Harry.

"Am I going completely mad, or are these snow boots for my beetle?"