julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Organically Grown - twisted miracle Also available at http://archiveofourown.org/works/435317

This was an interesting take on all of the characters. The blurb isn't entirely accurate... Hermione's not directionless (that implied to me one of those aimless, goalless teenagers who don't want to grow up) but rather looking for something worthwhile to which to dedicate her time.

Draco came across as much weaker than I usually like to think of him as. But it provided for an interesting new take on the Drarry dynamic.

And having Harry enjoy gardening and baking was original and interesting, if a little difficult to believe.

Favorite Quote:
contemplating the idea that, by embracing his incompetence instead of fighting it, he'd actually been a more competent friend than at any other time he could think of.