julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Teddy Bear Troubles and Other Such Oddities - Kandakicksass I thought the idea for this one sounded cute and intriguing.

The story itself was indeed intriguing. And parts were cute. But parts ended up being borderline-icky with the Drarry happening when Draco's still growing back up into his 18-year-old self.

Draco only has the memories of whatever age he is at the time, and for the most part, the interactions between him and Harry are cute and sweet, and Harry is very conscientious about treating Draco age-appropriately. And because Draco is much more innocent, he's able to say adorable things that his older self wouldn't.

I do like that Draco growing up again gave the two of them a do-over on their relationship. It gave them both a chance to think things through and see how each of their choices contributed to them ending up where they did.

It's difficult to explain exactly which bits made me uncomfortable, because I do think for the most part it was handled well. Every once in a while, though, the Draco's-currently-a-child thing became an issue for me.

Favorite Quote:
"You are my most important person."