julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Favorite - astolat This ended up being much more fun than I'd anticipated. From some of the other reviews, I suppose I was expecting lots and lots of sex and not a lot of story. And while they do have insane amounts of sex (is it even physically possible to do some of what they did?), I completely adored the story.

Truthfully, it felt much more like an actual episode of the show than any other fic I've read so far. Both Arthur and Merlin acted and spoke like themselves, they still snarked at each other and bickered delightfully like only they can do, only here they did it while having sex. What's not to enjoy about that?

And with the way Merlin was able to tell Arthur about his magic and Arthur was so accepting, and the person Merlin was helping Arthur become by the end of this story actually made me wish this WERE an actual episode of the show. /sigh

Fun, funny and delightful to read, this is one I'll for sure keep on a to-be-re-read list.

Favorite Quotes:
"Look, can't I just keep on being your--manservant with benefits?"

"To take off the ban on magic, so I don't have to worry about getting stuck with swords while I'm trying to
save your iditot life," Merlin said promptly."