julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Routine Watch - Gina A. Rogers This was another one I wasn't sure if I'd like or not, but wow am I impressed! The whole peeping-tom thing with the HFN tag made me nervous about how this would play out. I love the author's approach to the whole story. I love how well I feel like I know Calvin, even after such a short story. I really appreciated that the story was more about his self-discovery than it was about any real relationship. And yet, at the same time, I'm completely convinced that he and Two will end up with a lovely relationship. Masterfully done. Lovely story.

Favorite Quote:
When I finish reading the last paragraph, I look at the time in the corner of my screen. Over three hours have gone by. That's the thing with using Wikipedia; clicking on all the embedded links can be a little bit like falling down a rabbit hole.