julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
All the Things I Didn't See - Cindy Sutherland I agree with everyone who said this was sweet but conflict-less. I sometimes crave books like that, though, especially after reading something fraught and angsty. Unfortunately, this wasn't one of those that satisfied my craving for smooth and sweet and happy.

The MC's were too inconsistently drawn to leave me satisfied. I would be absolutely unable to tell you how old either one of them is. We're told that one of them has been an actor for 10 years, and that's just about our only clue as to age. We know that they were both in relationships serious enough to be living with their significant other. Yet they have relationships with their parents that had me reading them as teenagers. Very weird dynamics throughout.

Still a pleasant read, though.