julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Ash Swan - Amber Kell, Stephani Hecht Sweet, adorable, fun, and hilarious! Petra totally cracks me up, and it might be because i just started re-watching parts of Charmed on Netflix, but in my mind she totally had Paige Matthews's voice.

Landon and Brian together are just so perfect. My heart just melted watching Landon race across the street in his expensive suit to pull the beautiful stranger out of the mud. Best meet cute EVER!

I actually loved how cool Brian was as he learned about Landon and all that was involved in Landon's life and reality. It kept the fairy-tale feeling there that any amount of skepticism might have killed.

I think my favorite character in this, though, is Dack. Cute and adorable and trusting and innocent, but with such a fun, sarcastic, playful side. I kindof love that we're going to have to wait so long for his book, too, since it means we'll hopefully be getting to spend a lot more time with him.

A delightful start to what will hopefully continue to be a fun series. I'm excited to read about more of these brothers!