julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
The Isle of... Where? (Isle of Wight, #1) - Sue  Brown 3.5 stars rounded up for being the first book in history to have me crying in the prologue.

This was such an adorable, sweet, good-hearted book. Definitely insta-love, and without any supernatural rules to even attempt to make it credible. And yet, because of who Sam is and who Liam is, and where they're both at in their lives... it becomes credible.

Liam and Sam are both wonderful characters (as is Rose! I LOVED her!) and they're so obviously perfect for each other. They're one of the couples where I can't help but smile and be happy that they found each other, no matter how quick their journey from meeting to declaring love might be.

I loved that they both got chances to be there for each other, and that we got to see how determined they were to support and defend and protect each other. Very sweet.