julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Talker's Redemption - Amy Lane I am very glad that this series began with us in Brian's head. Getting to see Tate through Brian's eyes for the whole first book totally made me love Tate, in ways I'm not sure I would have if we'd started out inside Tate's head.

It was fascinating, however, having already fallen in love with Tate, to get to experience this book through his eyes. I loved Ms. Lane's dedication to this, that people who stay alive just to not hurt those who love them are just so strong. Tate actually went a step beyond that in this book. Not only did he choose to stay alive, but he made some other, possibly even more difficult, decisions here that show his love for Brian.

I just have to say that these two are amazing! That much selflessness in one relationship is just incredible. I love that Tate finally starts to see even more of the things that he's been so blind to for so long.

This book was really rough to read, so idk if I'll be returning to it any time soon, but I absolutely recommend it! Amy Lane is a genius!