julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Gambling On Maybe - Fae Sutherland I wasn't sure what to expect with this one, but I'm glad I read it anyway. I really liked how neither of the mc's tried to force the other to be someone he wasn't. It was sweet how Zach tried so hard in the beginning, but still let Stephen be the one to make the decision to come to him.

I also really liked how Zach respected Stephen enough to back off when he was warned about the possible threat to Stephen's career. I actually really liked that he didn't bring it up to Stephen, which would have basically been forcing a decision on him. It seemed rather like what Cinderella decides in Into the Woods... leave him a clue and see what he does.

And I LOVED that Stephen was brave enough to come to him, that he didn't just give up and go about his life.

Wonderfully sweet short story.