julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Vertigo - Jordan Castillo Price Wow. Hmm. Okay. Where to start? First of all, I love Wild Bill! LOVE him! Getting to be in his head for this one was so much fun and I adored his sarcastic, cynical world view that was (in spite of himself) tinged with a healthy dose of romanticism.

To quote one example: "It was real sweet, except that he'd drugged me and ridden me to within an inch of my life, and I was still so high I was paralyzed and mute. But other than that, I guess it was pretty romantic."

I don't know how I feel about Michael drugging him. Yes, they both admit it was necessary for Bill to stick around long enough to hear Michael out, it still made me uncomfortable.

But the end there? With Bill carving "SU FALLS" before falling asleep just to make sure he didn't forget? That right there has to rank among the sweetest moments in any book EVER!

These two are amazing. And they're even more amazing together! I'm glad there are so many novelettes in this series so I can spend more time with them. And that all the books are out already so I don't have to wait! I'm off to read #3!