julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Tainted (Channeling Morpheus, #4) - Jordan Castillo Price Beautiful! So beautiful! And heartbreaking and sad and... amazing. That has to be the most original and interesting tweaks to vampire lore I've yet come across and it KILLS me that it's these two that it has to happen to.

And the way Bill could tell that Michael was heartbroken at the news but misinterpreted the cause was so sweet and so sad and so fantastically well-written. That scene on the pier, where Michael is at the end hurting and Bill wants so desperately to get to him but can't. And then Michael comes back to Bill and Bill is able to let go of the picnic table as long as he has Michael to hold on to. That scene for me sums up perfectly their relationship. They are each others' strength. They make each other better and stronger and... more. Without question that has to go down in my list of favorite scenes of all time.

This series is amazing!

Favorite quote: "I don't think there's a word for everything he makes me feel. So far I haven't figured out a way to combine love with scared, and fucked-up, and invincible."

See! Amazing!