julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Snare - Jordan Castillo Price Michael totally won me back over in this one. And I love that he and wild bill have started to actually communicate more. I loved that bill told Michael exactly why he was uncomfortable going to see the doctor but going anyway, because it seemed like the exact reasoning he'd used in the previous book for the threesome.

And I loved that it seemed like the two of them were back to being a team again. I was so proud of Michael during the whole last bit of the book. First choosing to use the zip ties instead of the gun made it seem (to me, at least) that he was taking wild bill's side. And then when wild bill asked if Michael trusted him and then Michael put the doctor out and then agreed to be made unconscious for everyone's safety. So sweet!

It's interesting that we got another glimpse of bill still feeling guilty for what he's accidentally done to Michael and being afraid it'll make Michael leave him. While at the same time Michael accepts (even enjoys?) what's happening, but is afraid the changes will freak bill out and make him leave. So here's hoping their communication progress continues!