julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Swarm - Jordan Castillo Price I adored this one! I love how much closer Michael and Wild Bill get. I love that we got a glimpse into their life together in their apartment. I especially love that the choices they had to make and the sacrifices they both made were for the sake of each other, and not BECAUSE of each other as has been the case in some of the recent books.

Man! And that sex scene at the end where bill finally gets to hear Michael say he loves him! And how tender and sweet that was, especially when Michael had been worried the roughness might come to a head, and how Bill gets to use his same line from the very first time they were together... That's some amazing stuff right there.

What an amazing ride this series has been! I'm not ready for the next book to be the last one already!