julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
After Ben - Con Riley There aren't enough words in any of the languages I know to express just how much I loved this book. This book makes me wish Peter were a real person so I could recommend that he use it as part of his program to help abuse victims.

Everything about this book was perfect. It was stunningly beautifully written. The characters were spot-on perfect: sympathetic without being pitiful, strong without being forceful or arrogant, and absolutely breathtakingly perfect for each other. The pacing was fantastic, as was the use of the forum and emails and messaging and flashbacks to give us just the exact right amount of information at the most incredibly perfect time.

And the relationship between Theo and Morgan has to be one of my all-time favorites. Believable and sweet and fantastically hot all at the same time.

Every Morgan out there deserves to have a Theo--someone to remind them that no matter what the world says, they're so strong and so brave just for surviving and making it out alive and sane. And silly as it might sound, this book gives me hope for the first time that there might be a Theo out there for me, too.

If ever there were a book to help me get over my worry of what people might think if I told them I read m/m romance and just recommend it to everyone I've ever known, this is it.