julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Body and Soul - Jordan Castillo Price LOVED this! Everything I said I wished had been in book 2 was here, and it was so, so good! We got to see Vic's talent at work under "normal" circumstances, we got to see more of how his talent affects his daily life and his life with Jacob, and we got to understand Vic a little more. And the creepy, perfect-for-Halloween vibe was strong as ever, from the ghost arm at Thanksgiving dinner right up through the amazingly vivid and horrific climax when Vic discovers who's behind the disappearances. Brilliant!

Add to all of that the increasingly-settled feeling between Vic and Jacob--that they're working more and more toward a HEA instead of Vic's conviction that Jacob is one too-creepy event away from leaving him--and this is my favorite book of the series so far!

On to #4!