julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Promises - Adrienne Wilder This was a great addition to the series, just enough of my questions were answered to keep me satisfied, and I love the fascinating new questions that were raised. How Darwin "felt" where to find Peter, for example, or how he set himself on fire... I can't wait to see where those lead!

I definitely felt like I got to know both the world and the characters better in this one, and I loved that.

Darwin and Peter are definitely a fantastic couple. It's so refreshing to read about characters so confident in their relationship and in the love that the other has for them. One of my favorite moments in this story is when Darwin wakes up to find Peter not only gone, but gone with suitcases packed. He barely lets the thought that Peter left him cross his mind before he dismisses it as ridiculous, secure in the knowledge that Peter would never do that. I LOVED how much he trusted Peter and their relationship, and how he was able to rescue Peter because of it.

On to #4!