julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Important Things - suzvoy Such a sweet and lovely AU story of season 2 of Teen Wolf. I enjoyed very much the bits of the story she followed exactly and LOVED the bits that she changed (most especially the actually having Stiles and Derek get together part :D).

I loved how sweet and innocent the whole vibe of the story was. Not only is this Stiles's first relationship, but Stiles realizes this is Derek's first relationship since Kate. So it's new and scary and fragile and exiting for both of them. Perfect first-love story.

Favorite Quotes:
Maybe he really was the princess that needed rescuing. If it meant he got to have sex with Derek, he'd totally deal with the aspersions to his character.

He wasn't wolfed out, but his eyes were that vibrant red that was so disturbing.
Also hot.

"But you know me. Mostly because I fling my emotions and opinions at anyone who happens to be passing by, true, but that doesn't mean it's not a valid point."

"No doubt another, 'convince your werewolf best friend and werewolf maybe-boyfriend to work with me or there will be doooom' threat." He waggled his fingers around, because words like 'doom' deserved that kind of attention.

"I should probably find this affinity for your Edward Cullen-style behaviour worrying, but in the end I suppose it just proves we're perfect for each other. You're creepy and lurky and--for whatever reason--I find that hot. Go figure."

"And I got to have sex. Hot, hot sex, with a hot sex with a hot, hot guy and--heeeey, Danny," and there was Danny, frozen in place next to them, clearly having overheard
everything. "Yep, gay all the way now," he found himself explaining, "or bi at least. Maybe you could give me some pointers--aaaand, you're walking away. Maybe not."

"I'm stuck in the middle of a teen-existential-crisis-with-werewolves movie and
I'm the heroine."

"You actually can't do anything the way other people do, can you? Not that I'm complaining. But most people buy flowers. You know, chocolates. Gift baskets." He flapped his arms about--gesticulating. "You made me a werewolf!"