julesmarie

The Mists of Avalon
Marion Zimmer Bradley
Shakespeare After All
Marjorie Garber
Lucky Panties - M.C. Houle Okay, so the word "panties" is one of my least favorite English words for some reason. So my willingness to read this story in spite of the title rather surprised me. The prompt and the blurb, though, made it sound totally worth it.

And it did turn out to be fun. Byron was difficult for me to understand, I just didn't feel like his motivations were well enough explained. But, honestly, the story ended up being light and fun enough to read that I just told myself not to stress about things making sense and to just enjoy it.

And these three together were definitely enjoyable. I think my favorite thing about this is that it wasn't an established couple inviting a third in. I liked that they formed as three right from the start (even though Byron wouldn't have seen it that way... :P) I enjoyed Byron's descriptions of the other two, especially the other two together.

2.5 stars rounded up for being free